Monday, April 21, 2014

Whatever You Grow Up To Be Book Review





This was a wonderful children's book that made me cry. She begins with her newborn son talking of his baby feet leaving footprints on his Mommy's heart. She moves up through different ages and parts of his childhood talking about playing and growing. She talks of him in college and ten getting married. The book ends with her grandson and the journey beginning again. It made me cry and my children loved the story too.

Each page had an accompanying scripture verse quoted on the bottom that relates to what is being talked about or said on that page. The illustrations are beautiful drawn and very colorful. My children enjoyed them especially all the different depictions of what he could grow up to be. I highly recommend this book. I really enjoyed it.


This book was provided to me at no cost from Booksneeze.

You can purchase this book at http://www.amazon.com/Whatever-You-Grow-Up-Be/dp/0310716462/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

No comments:

Post a Comment