Saturday, October 12, 2013

LEGO® KIDSFEST Portland 2013 Review

 

We had so much fun!! We visited a huge pile of LEGO® bricks and everyone enjoyed building towers and house and other fun creations higher and higher! We completed a challenge in the challenge area where we had to build something that you'd find in outer space! We were rewarded with a LEGO® batmobile kit. My daughters absolutely LOVED the LEGO® Friends area and we had to tear them away to see the next section. We got to try out the LEGO® Chima Speedor sets and even got to take one home too!

There were lifesize and larger than life creations of our favorite LEGO® and movie and TV characters made entirely out of LEGO® bricks. My children had so much fun building and my husband and I even joined in on the fun. We are all so exhausted and I have many pictures to share another day. But, don't worry! There are still four sessions for you to have a chance at all the fun. There are two sessions on Saturday, as well as Sunday. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit http://www.legokidsfest.com/portland. Don’t forget to purchase your tickets soon as these events tend to sell out really quickly.

Saturday October 12, 2013
Session I: 9 am - 1:30 pm
Session II: 3pm - 7:30 pm
 
Sunday October 13, 2013
Session I: 9 am - 1:30 pm
Session II: 3 pm - 7:30 pm
 
Oregon Convention Center - Halls C, D, & E
777 NE Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 235-7575
 
 

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun there too! I've got some photos up on my blog now :)

    MelissaKaylene.com

    ReplyDelete