Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blog #3

I don't really have a title for this blog, just some more randomness. On Monday and today Wednesday I have done 10 minutes of yoga each. Which isn't very much, but its definitely a whole lot more than what I was doing previously. On Monday, man did I realize how out of shape I was when I started the yoga. Its just terrible, lol! I was sore all day Tuesday and I only did 10 minutes!!

This has really opened my eyes to how out of shape I've become since the pregnancy and whatnot. I completed another 10 minutes today even though I was still a little sore, but it makes me feel good as well. I can feel my muscles working and I have always liked that feeling.

In cooking news, I am working on my third batch of French bread. So far so good I think. I also baked a walnut cake from Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking for potluck tonight. It is SO GOOD and I haven't even done the topping yet! I am really enjoying baking and cooking. I mean, I always liked it but I never got off of my tush and did it. Its really fulfilling actually. Its kind of like a creative outlet and I feel as though I've accomplished something. And everyone benefits too, lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment