Saturday, December 26, 2009

Introduction/Blog #1

This is my first blog, so I thought that I would introduce myself. I've thought about doing a blog for quite some time now and finally decided to go ahead and do it. I doubt anyone will read it, but why not?

My name is Jessie and I've been married for 8 years and have three wonderful children, a boy and two girls. I am incredibly overweight, have terrible eating habits, love to read, watch tv and movies, listen to music, and be with my family. I hope to explore all the troubles, successes, and in betweens with this blog. With the new year approaching, I want to set my sights on losing a good amount of weight and just plain getting healthier before I am thirty. I have a little under two years....

My major problem is my eating habits. I eat way too much fast food, too often. I drink way too much diet soda, too often. And when we have ice cream or any kind of candy or dessert I eat it all until its gone. Almost in a bingelike fashion. I've committed the sin of gluttony basically. I want to get my eating habits under control and lose weight, to be an example to my children, and to perhaps keep from sharing my bad habits with my children. I don't really know what exactly that I'll be writing in this blog, but I hope and pray that it helps me on my journey to a healthier me in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment