Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Breakthrough Book Review

Cover: The Breakthrough

The Breakthrough is the 3rd book in the Precinct 11 Series by Jerry B. Jenkins. Boone Drake is the youngest bureau chief and head of the Chicago PD's Major Case Squad. He is recently married and adopted his new wife's son. He is worried that since everything is going so well and wonderful that something is going to go terribly wrong.


 I had a really difficult time getting into this book. The characters are nice but I just couldn't relate to any of them. I don't know if it was the fact that it was the third book in the series and I had read the others or what. With all of that in mind, I didn't dislike the book. I would say give it a try if you like this sort of thing. It was well written but apparently just not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment