Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Weigh-In

So yesterday, Wednesday January 21, 2010 was my first weigh-in after joining Weight Watchers. I am very happy to say that I have lost 3 pounds! When I stepped on the scale I just knew that it was going to say that I gained weight. I was very relaxed with the eating program and really only strictly stuck to the points for 5 of the 7 days. I am working hard on trying to change my habits, so I didn't want to just go crazy and restrict everything all at once. I have purposed to change and make lasting weight loss decisions. I don't want any of the weight to come back. I want it gone for good!

So, when I stepped on the scale and waited for her to say how much I gained and she said, "You lost 3 pounds." I raised my arms in triumph and couldn't stop smiling for at least 5 minutes. YAY!! I feel really good about it. I still ate normal things and even had treats. I know it will get harder as I lose more weight, but I'm really happy so far. So the first week is finished and that means three less pounds to lose, WHOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment