Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weight Watchers' Newest Member...

Well as of Wednesday, I am once again a member of Weight Watchers. I feel really good about it and I'm hoping really hoping that the fourth time is the charm. I feel such a strong desire to lose this weight that its not even funny. I'm so tired of being fat. Just plain tired of it. Its weighed heavily on me for the last 8 years and sometimes completely consumes me, which in itself really bothers me too. I mean it is such a superficial thing, but I was never heavy before so it was definitely a difficult adjustment.

Another issue I have with being fat is that the reason that I'm this heavy because of my eating habits and lifestyle. I really don't want to be a bad example to my children. So far, I don't think that they even realize that Momma is heavy and I don't want it to be an issue with them.

Thursday I did really well following the points and today, not so much. I just have to take it one day at a time and do the best that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment