Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Twelfth Imam Book Review

The Twelfth Imam by Joel C. Rosenberg is a book about Islam's coming Messiah. The central characters include David Shirazi a CIA NOC Agent and Dr Najjar Malik a physicist with the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran. This book is the first in a series and basically sets up the characters, their back stories and how the Twelfth Imam, the Mahdi or Islam's Messiah comes to power.

I really enjoyed this book a lot. It is action-packed and well written. There are several incredibly violent scenes as well. The characters are all well developed and easy to connect to. I found myself unable to put this book down several times. I highly recommend reading this book and have already started the next one in the series.

3 comments:

  1. Hopping over from WLW - I have been slowly working through this series by Joel Rosenberg. He is a FANTASTIC author and these books are riveting! Blessings from Zagre: A Little R & R: www.littlerandr.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying it too! I can't wait for the next book to come out this year!!

      Delete
  2. Great post much appreciate the time you took to write this.

    ReplyDelete