Sunday, July 28, 2013

The judge by randy singer

The Judge



The judge by randy singer is a book about judge Oliver finney and his decision to be part of a reality show called faith on trial. Faith on trial consists of several different contestants all of whom are terminally ill who defend all of their different religious beliefs or views. Rumors begin surfacing of a plot to kill one of the two finalists and judge finney searches for truth in regards to these rumors with the help of his clerk Nikki Moreno.


Overall I really enjoyed this book. The characters were well developed and relatable. There is a lot of use of code breaking and ciphers mentioned in the book and I didn't really enjoy that part. It was pivotal to the story but to me it felt like it dragged on sometimes. That is my only criticism and I recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment