Monday, September 30, 2013

LEGO® KIDSFEST Portland: October 11 - 13

LEGO® KIDSFEST Portland: October 11 - 13 
Three Acres of Hands-On Educational Fun for All Ages

 

LEGO® KidsFest is coming to Portland!
 
     If you are anything like me, your kids LOVE LEGO®!! All of my kids from the oldest to the youngest play with LEGO® bricks, well maybe not the youngest but as soon as he can hold a LEGO® brick, I have no doubt he will start playing with them. My children could spend hours building with LEGO® bricks. My son loves the Star Wars collection and my daughters love the LEGO® Friends. I played with them as child. I guess it is quite plain to see that our family loves LEGO®.
 
 
 
     I was so excited when I found out that the LEGO® KidsFest was coming to Portland. When I first heard about this event, I knew that my children would love it. They have tons of activities for families to enjoy, including: a Model Gallery, LEGO® Master Builders, construction zones for free play, games arena and a huge brick pile! Tickets are on sale now, $19 for kids and $21 for adults and you can find more information at the website below. Make sure to purchase your tickets online quickly because sessions have been known to sell out. I’ve also included the dates and times of all the sessions.
 
 
 
Friday October 11, 2013
4 pm - 8:30 pm
 
Saturday October 12, 2013
Session I: 9 am - 1:30 pm
Session II: 3pm - 7:30 pm
 
Sunday October 13, 2013
Session I: 9 am - 1:30 pm
Session II: 3 pm - 7:30 pm
 
Oregon Convention Center - Halls C, D, & E
777 NE Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 235-7575
 
 
 
 
In closing, here are a few fun facts about LEGO®:
 
  • More than 400 billion LEGO® bricks have been produced since 1949.
  • Children around the world spend 5 billion hours a year playing with LEGO® bricks.
  • LEGO® is the contraction of two Danish words, “leg godt” which means “play well”.
  • There are 915 million ways to combine six eight-stud LEGO® bricks.
 
I hope to see you all at this wonderful event. Don’t forget to purchase your tickets soon as these events tend to sell out really quickly. I’m very excited to share in all the fun activities with my family.
 

2 comments:

  1. My boys would love this! How fun! And you and I have a lot in common. Found you from the WLW book launch team. I'm also married to my hs sweetheart and we have four kids and we're also in Oregon. We're down in the Salem area :) Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete