Saturday, September 14, 2013

Living and Active 5 Week Challenge from Peak313


The 2nd Annual "Living and Active" 5-Week Challenge (Intro) : peak313.com

After coming out of my two years of pregnancy, I find myself in the worst shape of my life. I've been extremely overweight since my first pregnancy 11 years ago. Its definitely time to make a permanent change. I've tried this and that over the years and am just plain sick and tired of not being able to do what I want. I had hip issues with the last pregnancy as a result of the previous pregnancy. To help with these issues I've been in physical therapy, this really opened my eyes to exactly how out of shape I am.

I've been kind of mulling it over, praying a little bit, and researching a little about what I want to do to change my lifestyle/eating habits/overall fitness. Enter Clare at Peak313. I've been following her blog for quite some time and have always enjoyed her posts about new exercises, eating tips, and the like without actively participating. Last year I was pregnant and in the midst of morning sickness when she introduced this challenge, so I was unable to participate. This year, I'm ready and so excited to join this challenge!

This challenge is 5 weeks long and will incorporate scripture memorization as well as physical fitness. I'm so excited to embark on this new  journey and even more excited to begin with a challenge that will help my spiritual life as well as my physical one. For more information on this challenge click any of the images. I hope you'll consider joining me and am excited to see where we will be at the conclusion. I will be posting here every week during the challenge, so make sure you come back and visit.


"Living and Active" : 5-Week Challenge : peak313.com

1 comment:

  1. He is certainly among the most powerful. 2018 success is often linked to his ability to cleverly create replica watches where they are available. Rolex watch, the company itself refused to repair or service rado replica store modified Rolex watches. The move prompted watches store to create his own service department. Rolex watch proved to be a winning formula for many luxury consumers seeking enhanced personality in their hublot replica of watch. Taking the step of bringing 2018 replica watches under his wing represents a new phase in their relationship. watches store will be able to sell some of the resultant rolex replica sale his own sales channels, while in other cases the watches he works. For him, what appears to be of primary importance is that are a good fit, and should be able to benefit replica watches sale another continuously.

    ReplyDelete