Friday, June 20, 2014

Left Behind Book Review

Cover: Left Behind


From the publisher's website, "An airborne Boeing 747 is headed to London when, without any warning, passengers mysteriously disappear from their seats. Terror and chaos slowly spread not only through the plane but also worldwide as unusual events continue to unfold. For those who have been left behind, the apocalypse has just begun.
A repackage of the New York Times best-selling novel Left Behind."

When I first started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. The idea of all the people just disappearing has been one of the most fascinating aspects of the rapture to me. I enjoyed seeing the authors' take on what could happen to those that are "left behind". It was entertaining and thought-provoking. I highly recommend reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment